Rivertown Treasures will be accepting clothing donations on a limited basis during the month of September:
- Mondays, September 14, 21, and 28, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays, September 16, 23, and 30, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Donations will be limited to new and gently used clothing only.
Please review the following clothing donation guidelines:
- Only new and gently used clothing will be accepted
- Donation box will be outside the Donation Center (301 2nd St. E, directly across from the post office), weather permitting. Donations not accepted outside of these designated times.
- Clothing donations must be bagged in tall kitchen-sized bags or smaller. No boxes, no loose items.
- Limit 5 bags of clothing per day.
- Most needed: Men's and children's clothing
- All donations subject to final approval of store manager.